All organizations face uncertainties and opportunities as they work to preserve and enhance value for their stakeholders. Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) has evolved over the last 20 years to help organizations achieve those goals. The Association for Federal Enterprise Risk Management (AFERM) believes that ERM is more important now than ever for federal agencies to identify and manage the risks and opportunities they face as the new Administration adjusts policies, strategies, and program objectives across the government
AFERM’s Annual Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Summit is the premiere event for federal ERM practitioners and leaders to network, share best practices, and learn about helpful and actionable ideas you can implement within your organization. Whether your ERM program is just getting started, you are working to make your ERM program more integrated and predictive, or you are seeking advanced concepts to achieve strategic ERM maturity, the AFERM Summit will have plenary speakers and break-out session tracks to meet your needs. This is your chance to meet distinguished speakers, thought leaders, and ERM practitioners that can help you enhance the value of your ERM program.
Register now to witness how you can build a risk-aware culture, increase transparency, and provide senior leaders risk-informed choices for key decisions. If you are not an AFERM member, please join now to receive discounted admission to this event, along with other benefits.
Dates: November 1 and 2, 2017
Place: Washington Marriott Hotel at Metro Center, Washington, DC
- Have the opportunity to associate and converse with thought leaders, visionaries, and experts in the field.
- Build your network with influential innovators and top-level executives who can help you develop or mature your ERM strategy.
- Take the opportunity to build partnerships for the future with large and small agencies.
- Contribute to the growth in federal ERM community of practice.
- Absorb new ideas, tools, and turn them into real value for your ERM efforts.
- In order to be awarded the full credit hours, you must be present, registering your attendance and departure on the attendance sheets at the registration desk.
- An Evaluation Form will be sent to each participant immediately following the Summit.
- Participants will be eligible for up to 11 CPE credits based on the specific sessions that they attend.
- A Certificate of Completion will be sent via email 30 days after the Summit.
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group Live
Course Policies, Refunds and Cancellations
Requests for refunds must be received by email at AFERM.SUMMIT@gmail.com No refunds will be granted after October 24, 2017. For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact AFERM Submit at 760-512-3376.
George Mason University School of Business is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors website.