Contact us if you have a Federal ERM or Internal Control job that you would like us to post.
This open position is located at the Department of Homeland Security, Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Security and Integrity in Washington, DC. Every day our Management Program Analysts work to create and manage USCIS' database system which identifies, tracks, and measures risks facing USCIS, in order to help agency leadership respond in a systematic and informed way.
The announcement closes on Monday, October 21, 2019. Additional details about the position, criteria, and the application process are available online at USAJobs (www.USAJobs.gov)
Here is the web link to the job posting for applying: www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548476500
Summary of Responsibilities
- The responsibilities described are for the full performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence, and limited complexity.
- Research and analyze relevant USCIS processes to support high-visibility, high-level Enterprise Risk Management efforts. Produce quick-reaction analyses to augment or refine work products based on emerging requirements.
- Produce dashboard and reports for USCIS management which outline various stages and developments for identified and emerging risks.
- Create and manage tools used to identify, track, and communicate the status of identified cross-operational risks to the chain of command, and prepare reports related to risk-mitigation strategies for senior USCIS management review.
- Identify, track, and communicate the status of identified cross-operational risks to the chain of command, and create database driven reports related to risk assessment strategies for senior USCIS management review.
- Create and manage internal, full-cycle risk inventory and apply standard and predictive analytics to identify emerging trends, non-obvious patterns, and strategies for more efficient risk mitigation.
Director Office of Strategy Performance and Results
This open position is located at the Department of Health & Human Services in the Office of the Chief Operating Officer, Office of the Administrator within CMS, in Baltimore, MD. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is looking for an energetic, creative, collaborative person to provide strategic guidance and leadership for CMS' enterprise wide functions of strategic planning and monitoring, enterprise reporting, continuous improvement and modernization, and enterprise risk management. It is a fantastic portfolio and a critical set of functions to help deliver CMS’s amazing mission and over $1 trillion in spend.
The announcement closes on Wednesday, October 16, 2019. Additional details about the position, criteria, and the application process are available online at USAJobs (www.USAJobs.gov)
Here is the web link to the job posting for applying: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/545695800
Summary of Responsibilities
- Provide overall direction, executive leadership and guidance on the annual CMS strategic planning cycle.
- Lead an ongoing program for monitoring and progress in achieving the Agency goals and objectives, including facilitating a process for identifying and implementing adjustments and course corrections as needed.
- Plan and direct the development and maintenance of a CMS wide reporting system for key mission, customer service, program, and operational objectives including metrics and measures.
- Direct a program to support continuous improvement and modernization initiatives at CMS including the use of approaches like Lean, Agile, human-centered design, and other strategies for achieving lasting change in processes and organizations.
- Develop and direct an Enterprise Risk Management program that enhances CMS' enterprise-wide decision making capabilities and risk mitigation capacity.
- Provide briefings to the Administrator and other senior leaders in CMS and HHS on CMS capabilities related to strategic planning, continuous improvement, and enterprise risk management.