Contact us if you have a government ERM or Internal Control job that you would like us to post.
Senior Officer - Chief Risk Officer
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Office of the Chief Operating Officer (OCOO) is looking for a Chief Risk Officer in Washington, DC. As the SEC's Chief Risk Officer and a direct report to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for leading the enterprise's risk management capabilities, promoting a risk-aware culture across the agency, and advancing the implementation of effective risk management practices to help ensure that key risks to current and future mission success are appropriately managed.
The announcement closes on Thursday, September 30, 2021. Additional details about the position, criteria, and the application process are available online at USAJobs (www.USAJobs.gov).
General Business and Industry Specialist
The Division of Enterprise Risk Management in the Immediate Office (IO) of the Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources (ASFR)within the U.S.Department of Health and Human Services is looking for a General Business and Industry Specialist at the GS-9 – GS-12 level in Washington, DC.
The U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services / ASFR Division of Enterprise Risk Management is Responsible for:
- Coordinating across HHS to establish, and communicate, and sustaining HHS’s ERM vision, culture, strategy, and framework;
- Designing, implementing, and maturing an ERM capability across HHS, including governance and community management;
- Developing and sharing tools, guidance, and best practices regarding ERM;
- Providing technical assistance and direction to HHS Operating Divisions (OPDIVs) and Staff Divisions (STAFFDIVs) on implementing ERM;
- Facilitating strategic initiatives across HHS’s risk portfolio, including guiding updates of the agency’s risk profile, and management’s prioritization of risks and opportunities;
- Leading the Department’s efforts to meet the ERM requirement in OMB Circular A–123, ‘‘Management’s Responsibility for Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control’’;
- Preparing reports, briefings, and making recommendations to senior HHS leadership, OPDIVs, STAFFDIVs and other stakeholders on ERM related activities; and
- Leading activities that enhance HHS implementation and integration of ERM into business operations.
The announcements close on Monday, September 27, 2021 or when 50 applicants are received. Please apply to both announcements, if you qualify. Additional details about the position, criteria, and the application process are available online at USAJobs (www.USAJobs.gov).
USPSC Risk Management Officer (Multiple Positions)
The United States Government (USG), represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Office of Humanitarian and Management Operations (HBMO), is seeking offers from qualified U.S. citizens to provide personal service as a Risk Management Officer under a United States Personal Services Contract (USPSC), as described in the solicitation. Risk Management Officers play a central role in the USG disaster response, humanitarian assistance, development food assistance, and disaster risk reduction programs. The Risk Management Officer assists program teams in assessing and mitigating programmatic risk; liaises with auditors and supports audit responses; and supports efforts to ensure that BHA’s humanitarian response programs adhere to policy guidelines and USG regulations. The Risk Management Officer focuses on supporting risk assessment, audit management, and compliance policies, procedures, and standards at headquarters and in field operations. The Risk Management Officer further develops and maintains tracking and record-keeping systems on audit, risk, and compliance issues, supports identification of trends, and advises of potential violations of laws and regulations. By providing awareness and orientation on USG’s grant regulations and procedures, as well as supporting BHA staff on monitoring and responding to issues of concern regarding misuse, diversions, fraud, investigations, and audits the Risk Management Officer ensures program integrity.
**For the full solicitation, including duties and responsibilities, and education and experience, please visit www.bhajobs.net**
The position is located in Washington, DC and closes on December 23, 2021.
Accounting and Cyber-Accounting, Department of Finance and Accounting - Adjunct Faculty
The Business School of the University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC), is seeking graduate adjunct faculty to teach in the MS in Accounting and Information Systems degree program. This is an adjunct faculty position teaching one course per semester.
The position is remote/online and will remain open until filled.