The Audit Committee is charged with oversight of all material aspects of AFERM’s financial reporting, internal control, risk management and audit functions. The Committee consists of three members that have sufficient financial expertise to understand and evaluate AFERM’s financial transactions and internal control procedures.
The Communications Committee publishes the quarterly AFERM newsletter, coordinates the promotion of AFERM at the annual ERM Summit and at partner conferences, and helps to facilitate the dissemination of useful and timely communications via the website, social media accounts, email, and other channels.
- Laura Gray, Chair, Communications@aferm.org
Corporate and Associate Advisory Group (CAAG) Committee
The Corporate and Associate Advisory Committee is composed of representatives of all AFERM Sponsors and Corporate Partners.
Infrastructure and Operations Committee
The Infrastructure and Operations Committee is responsible for documenting AFERM’s internal governance and processes/procedures, the roles and responsibilities of AFERM’s board and standing committees, and how AFERM interfaces with its external stakeholders.
- Jason Thompson, Chair, email@example.com
Manages content on AFERM website. Maintains the AFERM email lists and manages messages sent to those lists.
- Elizabeth Burden, Webmaster, firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Coordinator
Manages AFERM’s social media presence on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Knowledge Capital Committee
The Knowledge Capital Committee oversees the planning, development and delivery of intellectual capital assets of AFERM for its members.
- Nicole Puri, Co-Chair, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Young, Co-Chair, email@example.com
The Membership Committee is responsible for expanding AFERM membership by attracting new members and retain current members on an ongoing basis. Liaison with the CAAG Committee to ensure corporate sponsors are maximizing their free membership benefits.
- Rich Gallagher, Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Joel Crook, Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Planning Committee, in consultation and coordination with the Board, facilitates the development of AFERM’s strategic plan, helps drive implementation of agreed-upon strategic initiatives, and monitors and reports on progress of those initiatives for the Board.
- Tom Brandt, Chair, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marc Pratta, Co-Chair, email@example.com
The Programs Committee is responsible for organizing luncheons, workshops and networking events in which thought leaders or practitioners share ERM insights and experiences and engage in dialogue on various ERM topics and issues.
- Anita Warner, Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Alyssa Fusisi, Co-Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
RIMS Liaison/RIMS-CRMP-FED Coordinator
- Cynthia Vitters, RIMS Liaison, email@example.com
The Sponsorship Committee identifies organizations seeking to enhance their brand and increase their exposure within the ERM community by partnering with AFERM.
- John Zimmerman, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
The volunteer committee is responsible for identifying, placing and recognizing volunteers through a collaborative process at AFERM, which is an all-volunteer run organization.
- Irena Marchand, Chair, Volunteers@aferm.org
2023 Summit Committee
The Summit Committee is responsible for all planning leading up to the annual AFERM Enterprise Risk Management Summit.
- TBD, Chair, Summit@aferm.org
- TBD, Co-Chair