March 21, 2019
9:00 am - 2:00 pm (Eastern)
This event is hosted by Public Sector Network (PSN).
Women remain underrepresented at every level in corporate America, despite earning more college degrees than men for 30 years and counting. There is a pressing need to do more, and most organizations realize this: company commitment to gender diversity is at an all-time high for the third year in a row. One of the most powerful reasons for the lack of progress is a simple one: we have blind spots when it comes to diversity, and we can’t solve problems that we don’t see or understand clearly. PSN’s Women in Leadership Roadshow delivers practical sessions and transferable knowledge to transform your department, showing you how to make a real, and lasting, difference in creating true workplace gender equality.
> Download PDF with More Info
Reasons to attend:
- Gain insight into setting appropriate targets and reporting structure
- Hear exclusive One-on-One discussions with some of North America’s leading women from public service on their journey to the top in a male-dominated industry
- Learn to develop strategies to create pipelines of future leaders
- Examine how the public sector is prioritizing gender equality across all three tiers of government
- Discuss how to design successful parental leave and return to work programs
In light of current economic challenges related to the partial government shutdown, PSN is keen to do what they can to support every department and organization having a chance to participate, and as such they have are offering 2 for 1 passes at the rate of just $99 (less than $50 per person)*.
* Public Sector only
Please use the promo code PSN241 when prompted for the discount code on the registration section of the website
AFERM cannot process registrations or answer questions about this event. Please direct all questions about this event to PSN at 647-969-4509 or firstname.lastname@example.org