- Day 1
October 29, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Day 2
October 30, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The AFERM Summit Planning Committee is actively planning another stellar set of presentations for this year’s 12th Annual AFERM ERM Summit. This year’s Committee Chair is Nicole Puri, Grant Thornton, and the Co-Chair is Meredith Stein, National Institutes of Health.
Be a Risk Manager of the Future!
Join the Association for Federal Enterprise Risk Management at the 2019 AFERM ERM Summit on October 29th & 30th — Next Generation of ERM: What You Need to Know. Advance your knowledge by:
- Obtaining the latest techniques to be on the frontier of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Learning the latest developments in #enterpriseriskmanagement
- Networking with other professionals who are charting the course of the future of ERM, #nextgenerm
Discover How ERM Can Help Meet Your Organization’s Goals!
Whether you are a seasoned professional or just curious to learn what ERM is all about, the Summit provides the perfect opportunity to develop your understanding of applying ERM. Benefit from a program that will offer:
- Different learning tracks based on area of interest and level of experience
- Livestreaming options for remote attendees
- Vendor demonstrations of tools for managing enterprise risks
- Insights and lessons learned from experienced ERM professionals
Register Early to Save $100!
One way AFERM is working to make this the best year yet is by working with the Association of Government Accountants (AGA), who will be handling registration for the event. Also, for those who are unable to join us in person, virtual attendance will be possible using the live streaming registration option. Early Bird pricing ends August 31, 2019.
You are currently seeing NON-MEMBER registration information!
AFERM Members save up to 20%!
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Register for this event as a member.
BECOME A MEMBER
Join AFERM to receive these discounts.
IMPORTANT: You will need the “Promotion Codes” below to receive the appropriate pricing, otherwise you will be charged the Non-Government Professional (Non-AFERM Member) pricing. Please make sure that the final amount is correct BEFORE clicking the “check out” button and entering your credit card information. Refunds will NOT be processed for Promotion Codes not entered before check out.
Online Credit Card Registration Instructions
- Click on the registration button below based on how the registrant would like to attend the Summit. If you don’t have an existing account with AGA, you will need to create one here.
- Once you are in the “Summary of Billing” page, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- On the “AGA My Shopping Cart” page, click on “Enter Vouchers” and enter your Promotion Code in the Promotion code field. (Please do NOT enter your Promotion Code in the Voucher code field). Once the Promotion Code is entered, click the “Process” button.
NOTE: You will need the Promotion Codes above to receive the appropriate pricing, otherwise you will be charged the Non-Government Professional (Non-AFERM Member) pricing. After you have submitted and received registration confirmation via e-mail, refunds will not be granted if Promotion Codes were not entered.
- Your new shopping cart total should reflect the appropriate registration rate as seen in the above chart. Please make sure the final amount is correct BEFORE clicking the “Check Out” button and entering your credit card information. If amount is correct, click on “Check Out” to finalize your ticket purchase. If not, please reference steps 2 and 3 to re-enter your Promotion Code. Refunds will NOT be processed for Promotion Codes not entered before check out.
Questions/issues with online registration? Contact AGA at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are submitting a purchase order (PO) or check to register for the Summit,
please contact email@example.com.
Visit the Summit FAQs page to learn more.