Click on a question to see the answer.
- Start here on AFERM’s website and click on the appropriate Member or Non-Member Registration button under the “Registration Instructions” section to be redirected to AGA’s registration site.
- Sign into your “My AGA Sign In.” If you don’t have an existing account with AGA, you will need to create one, click here to create an AGA account for yourself. Shortly after creating an account, you will receive an AGA username and password. Use these credentials to login to “My AGA Sign In.”
- Once signed in, click on “Register Someone Else” on the bottom of the page to search for the participant using their first and last name. If you experience any issues during the registration process, contact either email@example.com (AGA’s dedicated support e-mail account) or firstname.lastname@example.org (AFERM’s dedicated support e-mail account).
Please make sure your registration is priced correctly before completing checkout. After you have submitted and received registration confirmation, refunds will NOT be granted if the non-member registration link was used.
If you registered yourself, you will receive a receipt of the purchase and a registration confirmation via email once the registration is completed.
If you did not receive these two emails, your registration process was not completed. Please contact either email@example.com (AGA’s dedicated support e-mail account) or firstname.lastname@example.org (AFERM’s dedicated support e-mail account).
For completed registrations, AFERM will receive registration reports from AGA to audit, so no details are overlooked.
Two (2) weeks prior to the AFERM Summit (i.e., approximately Aug. 28), all registered participants will receive two emails. The first will be emailed from AGA National Office containing detailed training logistics. The second email will come from Kia Lor with email address email@example.com containing your unique access link to attend the Summit.
If you do not see these two confirmation emails in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folders. Otherwise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to resend your emails to you.
Please check your junk/spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox. The email should be coming from email@example.com.
Refunds will NOT be processed for using the wrong registration link.
As long as the Summit takes place as planned, AFERM is not responsible for registrants being unable to attend the Summit for any reason, including a government shutdown, and, is therefore unable to issue refunds.
Any questions regarding refunds can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AFERM will use the GoToWebinar platform to conduct the Summit. You must be able to download the GoToWebinar platform in order to see the slides on the device you will be using. Click here to download and test your device.
- If you are using your organization’s device, you may not be able to download any programs other than what is permissible by your administrator. Please forward the GoToWebinar access link email to your personal email so you may access the Summit from your personal device instead.
- Two weeks prior to the start of the training, you will receive an email from Kia Lor with email address, email@example.com. This email contains your unique access link to attend the Summit.
Important: Please do not forward your access link to anyone as it is linked to the AGA account that was used to register you for the Summit and is good for only one user.
If we missed an FAQ, we’re here to help. Email us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.