Do You or Someone You Know Have an Innovative Approach or Dynamic Message to Share at the 2019 Aferm Summit?
At the 2019 AFERM Summit, we are excited to present to you, Next Generation of ERM: What You Need to Know. This year, our goal is to highlight inspiring and engaging insights, experiences, and stories from industry leaders and innovators advancing government risk management.
AFERM is excited for the 12th Annual Summit and looking for great speakers working in or with government to help build a compelling line-up of breakout panels. We are aiming to have diverse, innovative, and experienced speakers at this year’s event and we hope to hear from you!
Speaking at the AFERM Summit is an extraordinary experience and if you have ever attended, you know that the AFERM audience expects presentations with high energy. If you are thinking “I have a great story to share, should I submit my idea?” check out the details below to get an idea of what we are looking for and tips to help you submit your application!
The Call for Speakers opens on June 24, 2019 and closes at midnight on August 5, 2019. All speakers will be notified of their selection status by August 31, 2019.
For our Break-out Panel Sessions, we’re looking for speakers that:
- Have a great story to tell and a passion for sharing their knowledge with others
- Help solve common challenges
- Provide clear, successful use cases, best practices, teachings and how-to’s, including takeaways (templates, presentations, white papers, etc.) for attendees
- Can facilitate an interactive conversation around a professional development topic
- Have experience working with or in government and how these tools can realistically be applied within government
Helpful Tips for Crafting Your Speaker Submission
- Outline your talking points — Why would an attendee find your topic valuable?
- List the problems your session will address
- List your key takeaways and/or action items for attendees
- Provide the intended audience — Who would benefit most from your story?