Ophelia is an expert associate partner in McKinsey’s Stamford office who specialize in topics related to operational resiliency, crisis preparedness, crisis response, crisis recovery, business continuity, and operational excellence under pressure.
She has served local, state and federal agencies as well as private sector clients (e.g., aviation, advanced industries. Her work focuses on launching and scaling up new response operations quickly (e.g., nerve center), business continuity planning, operational risk management and strategic planning for response organizations.
Select relevant experience
- Ophelia led multiple efforts to support cities response to epidemiological and economics crises caused by COVID-19
- “Emergency” business impact assessment and continuity plan for the headquarters of a global hotel operator
- Response coordination for national government recovery program to support those impacted by COVID-19
- COVID vaccine program for a large government
- Crisis response strategy and existential risk identification for a middle east oil and gas producer
- Contingency planning for global manufacture to manage new incidents during an ongoing crisis
- Response strategy to the threat of regulatory action for a consumer goods company
- Business continuity gap assessment for multiple companies (e.g., technology, industrial manufacture)