December 13, 2018
8:00 am - 7:30 pm (Eastern)
This summit is offered by Senior Executives Association (SEA).
A Message from Bill Valdez, SEA President
Dear AFERM Colleagues,
I would like to personally invite you to attend the Senior Executives Association (SEA) Presidential Rank Awards Leadership Summit on December 13th at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC. SEA has agreed to include a 1-year membership/participation in SEA as part of your registration cost for the Summit, should you choose to accept it. Please use the code, AFERM, when registering to claim your membership/participation. SEA has now opened participation in SEA to GS-12/15s, in addition to executives and executive equivalents, and this is your opportunity to be a part of the Federal government’s premier leadership association.
This is a cost effective ($150 for federal employees for full day) training event for current and rising federal leaders. To register for the event and view the agenda, go to: www.presidentialrankawards.com/. You should check with your agency training coordinator to determine whether or not you can use training funds for the registration, but this is a widely attended training event and should be eligible.
For industry participants, SEA is offering AFERM industry members a $100 discount on registration. Again, if you are interested, use the AFERM code when registering.
At the summit, attendees will have a wide variety of opportunities to learn and network, including:
- 9 sessions that explore cutting-edge subjects such as 21st century talent management, transforming government and cybersecurity. Presidential Rank Award (PRA) honorees and notable government and private sector experts will lead these discussions.
- 3 training sessions, led by Arbinger Institute and other superb leadership development organizations.
- Flash mentoring for aspiring leaders.
- Networking opportunities with PRA honorees.
- Attendance at the PRA Meritorious Awards Luncheon and PRA Distinguished Rank Awards Reception.
This event is hosted by Senior Executives Association (SEA), for registrations or questions visit www.presidentialrankawards.com. AFERM cannot process registrations or answer questions about this event.
Venue: Mayflower Hotel