March 20, 2019 - March 21, 2019
8:00 am - 3:00 pm (Eastern)
This event is hosted by Insight Exchange Network (IEN).
As we enter a new era of fraud prevention, congregating with other agencies and hearing just how they’re effectively utilizing ERM, fraud analytics, and new technology is extremely valuable in bolstering your fraud risk management programs. Don’t miss IEN’s Government Anti-Fraud Summit this January 30-31st in Baltimore, where you’ll engage with fraud experts from state and federal agencies and get highly useful insights to fine-tune your fraud prevention tactics.
Learn best practices and techniques for improving internal controls, detection analytics, and strategic actions for improving program integrity.
- The Fraud Risk Playbook from the Department of the Treasury and OMB
- Update: The GAO’s Framework for Managing Fraud Risks in Federal Programs
- Lessons Learned: Enterprise Risk Management and Circular A-123
- The Intersection of Enterprise Risk Management and Fraud Prevention
- President’s Management Agenda: CAP Goal #9
- Afternoon Exercise: Performing a Fraud Risk Assessment
- CASE STUDY: Using Behavioral Science to Discourage Fraudulent Activities
- OIG Panel: What Your Inspectors General Are Seeing
- Blockchain: Anti-Fraud Technology or Marketing Hype?
- Using Recommendation Algorithms to Identify Fraudulent Form Entries
- How Cyber-Fraud Targets and Exploits Government
- Centralizing Data to Prevent and Detect Fraud
This highly focused and timely event will offer practical, unbiased guidance on how to effectively combat fraud in your department. As a friend of AFERM, take advantage of a 20% discount, be sure to use the following code when registering – G106AFERM
This event is hosted by Insight Exchange Network (IEN), for registrations or questions visit www.insightxnetwork.com/government-anti-fraud-summit.html. AFERM cannot process registrations or answer questions about this event.