- January 29, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm(Eastern)
Brought to you by the Association for Federal Enterprise Risk Management (AFERM) in partnership with Ernst & Young (EY).
Enterprise risk management, or ERM, is evolving and the expectations for it are rapidly increasing. Traditional ERM frameworks with a narrow focus on “protecting” the enterprise and passive “heat map” risk reporting are not meeting organizations’ needs and expectations. Federal organizations want and need more from ERM. A forward thinking ERM framework is uniquely positioned to meet these evolving needs.
Please join us to hear more about how focusing on this ERM paradigm shift and elevated visibility, the ERM training session is designed as an opportunity to provide an in-depth look at how to evolve to a forward thinking ERM program.
- Define enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Highlight the forces that are leading to transformation of ERM programs
- Provide a ERM process overview, highlighting key activities and deliverables
- Describe key activities needed to sustain a forward thinking ERM Program
- Describe the key differences between Internal Audit (IA) and ERM risk activities
Attendance CPEs will be provided — Please note that CPEs provided for attendance of this event are not NASBA-certified.
Event Details & Registration
The webinar will be hosted using MS Teams. Registration is free, but required. If registered, instructions for accessing the webinar will be sent via email prior to the event.
Presenters & Moderators
- Valerie Lubrano, Ernst & Young
- Kamal Nneke, Ernst & Young
- Baback Bazri, Ernst & Young
Venue: Online Webinar