Goals & Objectives
GOAL #1 — Education, Collaboration and Thought Leadership
Provide specific programs and opportunities to educate members and collaborate with stakeholders on the benefits, tools and leading practices of government Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
- Objective #1 Events: Bring ERM professionals together in a collaborative format
- Objective #2 Professional Development: Increase ERM learning and development
- Objective #3 Intellectual Capital: Promote the AFERM point of view through research and publications
GOAL #2 — Stakeholder
Collaborate with organizations/stakeholders to build and leverage our collective experiences and strengths to establish and mature ERM in the public sector.
- Objective #1: Expand AFERM’s involvement with other organizations
- Objective #2: Promote ERM to policy makers
GOAL #3 — Organizational Development
Develop and grow the association by building an agile, highly effective organization to robustly execute its mission.
- Objective #1: Achieve individual AFERM membership levels and obtain set annual membership targets each year
- Objective #2: Mature AFERM’s organization infrastructure to optimally execute its mission and growth
- Objective #3: Continue to attract and retain AFERM Corporate Advisory Group members to strengthen AFERM’s ability to support enterprise risk management in the federal government