AFERM announces its Officers for 2020. During the annual AFERM Summit on October 29-30, 2019, we ratified the new Board of Directors. With a membership of over 600 professionals, AFERM is the only organization that exclusively promotes and supports ERM in the federal sector.
“I am delighted to begin my time as the AFERM President and to help advance the goals and objectives that have guided AFERM over the past few years,” said new AFERM president Ken Fletcher. “It is both an honor and privilege to have the opportunity to serve as the association’s President. I am also privileged to serve alongside a talented and dedicated group of professionals on the AFERM Board, and to work with the many talented volunteers who comprise AFERM’s standing committees. Many thanks to all AFERM volunteers and our corporate sponsors for their efforts to advance ERM across the federal government.”
AFERM’s 2020 Board of Directors is comprised of the following ERM professionals:
- President: Ken Fletcher, Kestrel Hawk Consulting
- President-Elect: Nicole Puri, KPMG
- Past-President: Tom Brandt, Internal Revenue Service
- Secretary: Thomas Holland, Guidehouse
- Treasurer: Fola Ojumu, Kearney & Co.
- VP-at-Large: Harold Barnshaw, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- VP-at-Large: Alice Miller, Millennium Challenge Corporation
The Officers will continue the Association’s mission to advance the practice of ERM in the Federal Government through thought leadership, education, and collaboration.