AFERM announces its Officers for 2019. During the annual AFERM Summit on October 30-31, 2018, we ratified the new Board of Directors. With a membership of over 650 professionals, AFERM is the only organization that exclusively promotes and supports ERM in the federal sector.
“I am thrilled to take on the role of President and look forward to building on the many great accomplishments AFERM has had this past year,” said new AFERM president Tom Brandt. “It is a privilege to serve as President, and I join a talented and dedicated group of professionals on the AFERM Board. Thanks to them, our corporate sponsors, and the many talented volunteers serving on our committees and in many other capacities, AFERM continues to advance the practice of ERM in the public sector.”
AFERM’s 2019 Board of Directors is comprised of the following ERM professionals:
- President: Tom Brandt, Internal Revenue Service
- President-Elect: Ken Fletcher, Kestrel Hawk Consulting
- Past-President: Peggy Sherry, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Secretary: Mike Wetklow, National Science Foundation
- Treasurer: Fola Ojumu, Kearney & Co.
- VP-at-Large: Harold Barnshaw, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- VP-at-Large: Ed Hau, ASR Analytics, LLC
- VP-at-Large: Ken Phelan, U.S. Department of the Treasury
The Officers will continue the Association’s mission to advance the practice of ERM in the Federal Government through thought leadership, education, and collaboration.