Our biggest event each year is our Annual ERM Summit, and volunteers working as part of the Summit Planning Committee are vital to its success!
We are searching for great volunteers to donate a couple of hours of their time per week to help plan the 2020 AFERM Summit Training Event scheduled for Wednesday, October 28 and Thursday, October 29. If you don’t have that much time available and would still like to volunteer, please sign up. We will have opportunities for any schedule.
The Summit Planning Committee is searching for volunteers for the following positions:
- Breakout Sessions Sub-Committee — Chair(s) & committee members
- Marketing & Outreach Sub-Committee — Co-chair & committee members
- Logistics — Committee members
- Sponsorship Sub-Committee — Committee members
- Digital Demo Sub-Committee — Chair(s) & committee members
If you are interested in volunteering, please click on this button and submit the form. After submitting the form, the Summit Planning team will be in touch and you’ll be contacted to participate in a welcome call in early April. Thank you for volunteering!
If you have questions about volunteering, please feel free to contact the AFERM Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteers@aferm.org