Case Western Reserve University is seeking an Executive Director of Audit Services on the Case Main Campus in Cleveland, OH. This position plans and directs a program of internal auditing and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) within the University. The comprehensive risk-based internal audit program includes, but is not limited to, complex audits of financial, operational, compliance, internal control, and construction, as well as fraud investigations and information system related issues. The functions of the department are defined by the Audit Committee of the Board of Trustees. Primary duties include
- examining and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the University’s system of internal controls;
- furnishing the Audit Committee and management with objective and timely analysis, assessments, recommendations, advice, information, and assurance to assist them in the effective and efficient discharge of their responsibilities;
- auditing liquid and fixed resources to verify that they are fully accounted for;
- reviewing and appraising the efficiency and effectiveness with which resources are employed in the internal control structure; and
- directing the University’s ERM program.