June 17, 2019 - June 18, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Eastern)
SimErgy is offering a 20% discount for AFERM members on their upcoming 9th Annual ERM Boot Camp, June 17-18, 2019, in Manhattan. This is a practical hands-on training program providing tangible skills that can be applied immediately to successfully implement or advance ERM programs.
Top 10 Skills Gained by Attendees:
- Implement an advanced yet practical ERM framework
- Quantify strategic and operational risks
- Clearly define risk appetite on a quantitative basis
- Integrate ERM into decision making, including strategic planning
- Avoid the 5 common mistakes of risk identification
- Evaluate your ERM program against 10 key ERM criteria
- Conduct effective qualitative risk assessment surveys
- Develop a risk categorization and definition (RCD) tool
- Develop risk scenarios using the Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) technique
- Learn techniques to build buy-in with key stakeholders
This program uses a stimulating and dynamic combination of lectures, individual and group exercises, simulations, and case studies. The instructor, Sim Segal, FSA, CERA, is a globally-recognized ERM thought leader renowned for his engaging presentation style. Segal is president of SimErgy, which provides a full range of ERM consulting services; director of ERM programs at Columbia University; and author of Corporate Value of Enterprise Risk Management, which has been well received by the business community and is now required reading on syllabi of the SOA and leading universities globally.
Venue: New York City