July 11, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm (Eastern)
This event is hosted by the GRC Solutions.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to implement a GRC solution the right way and not screw it up? Have you ever stressed about the pitfalls and consequences during each project management phase? Have you contemplated the best way to make others aware of the impact on their day-to-day routines in the aftermath of implementation? Interestingly enough, we have two speakers that will provide the answers and more!
At a time when regulators are becoming more diligent and examining every aspect of a financial institution, it is extremely important to understand the process from not just an internal perspective, but also a regulatory perspective. During this webinar you will hear from an expert in the field of GRC implementation. We will also discuss the training and communication impact throughout the organization. This fabulous event will all occur on July 11th at 1PM EST when we provide listeners insight into best practices and keys to success. If you are afraid of success and positive implications, this is not for you. But, if you want to succeed and possibly learn something new please join us!
You should attend this webinar if you are:
– Leading or working on a GRC implementation, including a project management office (PMO);
– Considering a GRC implementation for your organization or department;
– In the middle of a GRC tool selection process;
– Driving home deliverables for regulatory requirements
– Have recently completed a GRC project and reviewing the value realized
– Why clients should consider a GRC implementation
– Common mistakes that organization make
– Essential elements of GRC implementation
– Implementation roadmap & best practices
– Change management for GRC: How does training fit in?