November 28, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Eastern)
November 29, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm (Eastern)
Countdown to the Summit:
The AFERM Summit Planning Committee is actively planning another stellar set of presentations for this year’s 16th Annual ERM Summit Training Event. This year’s Summit Planning Chair is Bobbi-Jo Pankaj and Co-Chair is Melissa Reynard.
Join your fellow ERM practitioners at the 2023 AFERM ERM Summit Training to explore this year’s theme “Collaborate and Celebrate: Weaving ERM into the Fabric of Government.” The 16th Annual ERM Summit will take place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and virtually on November 28-29, 2023 and bring together experts from across the globe to share ERM best practices and ideas to help you weave ERM into the fabric of your organization.
Come, collaborate, and celebrate with AFERM this November!
AFERM is pleased to welcome the following speakers, who bring insight and innovation through their experiences both inside and outside of government.
- Keynote Speaker: Danny Werfel, Commissioner, Internal Revenue Service
- Grace Crickette, Vice Chancellor of Finance at University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire
- Jen Pedersen, Senior Technical Advisor, Cybersecurity Infrastructure and Security Agency (CISA)
- Thomas Peng, Chief of Operations and Administration, Peace Corps & Emily Haimowitz, Enterprise Risk Management lead, Peace Corps
For the 2023 Summit, AFERM has again partnered with AGA to handle registrations. Please be sure to follow the instructions provided below which will guide you through registering for the Summit using AGA’s website. Attendees can earn up to 11 CPE credits for attending this event.
- Click on the appropriate button below to register and sign into your AGA account, if you have one. If you don’t have an existing AGA Account, you will need to create one here. (Please note your AGA account is different from your AFERM account.)
IMPORTANT: You will need to login to your AFERM account to see the button for member registration below. If you click on the non-member registration button, you will be charged the non-member rate.
- Follow the process on the AGA website to complete your registration.
- Your AGA shopping cart total should reflect the registration fee based on your AFERM membership status. Click on “Check Out” and submit your payment information, then click on “OK” to complete the registration process. You will receive two notifications in the email address provided during the registration process. One email is the receipt of payment and the second one is the confirmation of your registration.
If you have any issues with registration on the AGA website, please contact email@example.com.
Thank You to Our 2023 Summit Sponsors!
Have questions about this premier ERM training event?
Venue Phone: (202) 249-3000