AFERM announces its Officers for 2018. At the annual AFERM Summit in November, we ratified the new Board of Directors. With a membership of over 650 professionals, AFERM is the only organization that exclusively promotes and supports ERM in the federal sector.
“I am very excited to take the helm of AFERM and look forward to another great year,” said new AFERM president Peggy Sherry. “It is an honor to serve as President, and I join a talented and dedicated group of professionals on the AFERM Board. Thanks to them, our corporate sponsors, and the many talented volunteers serving on our committees and in many other capacities, AFERM continues to advance the practice and the impact of Federal risk management.”
AFERM’s 2018 Board of Directors is comprised of the following ERM professionals:
- President: Peggy Sherry, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- President-Elect: Tom Brandt, Internal Revenue Service
- Past-President: Sallyanne Harper
- Secretary: Harold Barnshaw, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Treasurer: Wendy Morris, MorganFranklin Consulting
- VP-at-Large: Cynthia Vitters, Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- VP-at-Large: Ed Hau, ASR Analytics, LLC
- VP-at-Large: Ken Phelan, U.S. Department of the Treasury
The Officers will continue the Association’s mission to advance the practice of ERM in the Federal Government through thought leadership, education, and collaboration.