AFERM announced an updated agenda, featured speakers, and break-out session topics for its 2016 Summit, to be held November 7-8, 2016. Register now: http://business.gmu.edu/erm2016/. “Early bird” pricing ends Sunday, October 23, 2016.
- Dave Mader – Controller of the U.S. Office of Management & Budget (OMB)
- Robert Hirth, Chairman of the Committee of the Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO)
- Brian Philbin – the first Chief Risk Officer (CRO) of the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA), and currently the Assistant Commissioner and Chief Audit Executive at the CRA
- Scott Williams – Director of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) for Lockheed Martin
- Keith Cureton – Corporate Group Manager for ERM at United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Ellen Herbst – U.S. Department of Commerce Assistant Secretary of Administration
- Nancy Potok – U.S. Census Bureau Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- The Value of ERM in Managing Your Reputation
- ERM at a Time of Administration Transition
- Leveraging Existing Centers of Excellence with Implementing ERM
- Managing the Cost of ERM
- Generating Value Through ERM, Risk Appetite, and Collaboration: An Agency Case Study
- A Risk-Based Approach to Governing Your Most Critical Data Assets
- The Value of ERM Through the Eyes of the Inspector General
- Before You Can Generate Value with ERM, You Have to Survive
- Small Agency Focus on ERM
Plus, an entire track of topics under the category of “ERM: Practical and Tactical Methods”
To register for the Summit, please visit http://business.gmu.edu/erm2016/fees/.
Early bird pricing ends on October 23, so register today!
Questions? Contact AFERM.Summit@gmail.com.